Press "Enter" to skip to content

流亡德国的黄台仰在「英美港盟 主權在民」集會上透过視頻發言

8月16日,流亡德國的本土民主前線前召集人黃台仰,在香港大專學界國際事務代表團 「我要攬炒」團隊 816遮打「英美港盟 主權在民」集會上以視頻發言。

以下為發言全文:(原文請點擊

「各位香港人你地好,我係黃台仰。
Hello all Hongkongers, I am Ray Wong

今日是2019年的8月10日,亦是我流亡離開香港的第646日。
Today is 10th August 2019, the 646th day since my exile away from Hong Kong

過去一段時間都沒有機會公開地和大家分享一下我的感受和想法,
For awhile I haven’t had any chance to share my thoughts and feelings publicly

所以這次多謝香港大專學界國際事務代表團邀請我拍一條短片跟大家說幾句。
I thus thank IAD for inviting me to speak to you all through this video

過去一段時間我都有一種感受,自己好像生活在兩個平行時空。
These days I have always had a feeling of living in two parallel universes.

在歐洲因為暑假,大家都興高采烈地討論去哪裏玩,暑假後有甚麼打算;
In Europe, everyone is excited and discussing where to go during the holiday and what to do after

但另一邊廂,每一日當我起床打開電話看香港的新聞,
But on the other hand, when I scroll through news about Hong Kong every morning

又或者和香港朋友聊天,
Or when I chat with friends from Hong Kong

我都感受到香港社會瀰漫著一股非常之絕望、灰暗的氣氛。
I can strongly feel a sense of hopelessness overshadowing the city.

當我見到歐洲的年青人,他們滿懷希望地計劃自己的未來和人生;
I see hope in European teenagers who plan their lives ahead

而香港的年青人用自己的未來和人生去換取些少的希望,
But I see Hong Kong teenagers exchanging their lives for a wee bit of hope

我就感到非常無奈,亦都很痛心。
These put me in much helplessness and agony

去到6月的時候,這兩個平行時空出現重疊,
However, the two universes have begun to overlap in June

因為國際媒體廣泛地報道香港的示威,
With the wide coverage of our protests by the press internationally,
西方社會對於香港的事情十分之有興趣。
Hong Kong has caught much attention from the western societies

我想告訴大家:「香港人,你地真係世界級」。
I want to let you know, ‘Hongkongers, you are among the best in the world’

遊行時,大家自動自覺讓路給救護車,展示了香港人世界級的公民質素;
During rallies, everyone moves without telling and lets ambulances pass by, showing our first-class civic consciousness

大家去到機場向遊客陳述香港的問題,去到尖沙咀向中國遊客輸出革命,展示了香港人世界級的創意以及策略;
At the airport, everyone make tourists understand the Hong Kong situation; at Tsim Shat Tsui, we spread our revolutionary ideas to the Chinese tourists, showing our pioneering creativity and strategy

面對極權政府的打壓,面對警察過分的武力,示威者仍然無畏無懼走上街頭,勇於抗爭,展示了香港人世界級的勇氣。
In face of the suppression from the regime and the excessive violence of the police, protesters remain resolute and take to the street, daring to fight and showing Hongkongers’ world-class courage.

正因為這三點,我已經可以跟大家說:「香港人,我地係唔需要絕望」。
Simply for these three points, I can already tell you all, ‘Hongkongers, we need not be hopeless’

在過去的一段時間,每一次當我和外國朋友說起香港,我都會問在他們眼中,香港人是怎樣的。
For quite some time, whenever bringing up Hong Kong as a topic with foreigners, I have always asked them what Hongkongers are in their eyes

當中有大多數都會回答:「香港人不就是比較富有的中國人」。
Most of them usually say, ‘Hongkongers are simply richer Chinese’

每一次聽到我也會很煩惱,然後花一段時間解釋香港和中國之間的分別。
With this bothering me, I end up spending a lot of time explaining the differences between the two
我很有信心,經過這個夏天後,我不再需要跟任何人解釋香港和中國之間的分別,
But after this summer, I am confident such explanation is no longer necessary

因為大家已經清晰展示出「Hong Kong is not China」。
For we have already clearly shown that ‘Hong Kong is not China’

香港是自由世界的一部分,而因為這個夏天一連串的活動,西方社會已經意識到香港對於自由世界的重要性,香港立於對抗極權政府的最前線。
Hong Kong is part of the free world, and with this series of events this summer, the western societies have already realised our importance to the free world: Hong Kong stands at the forefront against authoritarian regimes

若然中國政府就此吞沒香港而沒有任何後果的話,會因而鼓勵了其它極權政府繼續極權統治,甚至乎令部分半民主自由的國家轉向極權。
Should the Chinese government take over Hong Kong without any consequences, it would only encourage other regimes to continue their absolute rule, or even steer some semi-democracies towards becoming authoritarians.

所以,各位香港人,其實你們真的肩負着打救世界的責任。
Therefore, all Hongkongers, you are shouldering the responsibility to save the world
因為香港人在自由世界發揮着一個很重要的角色,所以其實我們香港人需要不斷持續地令國際社會在香港問題上發揮他們的角色。
While Hongkongers are playing a pivotal role in the free world, we have to keep the international society playing their role in our issue.

例如美國國會推出的香港人權與民主法,
It includes the US Hong Kong Human Rights and Democracy Act

若然這一條法案通過,香港政府及中國政府的官員就要面對打壓香港人權民主自由所帶來的後果。
Once it is passed, Hong Kong and Chinese government officials shall have to face the consequences for their suppression of human rights and freedom in Hong Kong.

而且其它西方國家例如歐盟、英國、澳洲,亦可以仿效美國推出香港人權與民主法,從而製造更大的壓力予香港及中國政府。
In the meantime, other western countries including the UK, Australia and the EU, shall also follow suit and launch their respective laws, further pressing the Hong Kong and Chinese government

我好希望每一位香港人可以在每一條戰線繼續堅守,繼續奮鬥。
It is my utter wish that every Hongkonger can hold on to every front and keep on fighting

我有一個夢想,希望可以有一日回到屬於香港人的香港,去到煲底,和每位手足除下口罩互相擁抱。
I have a dream, a dream of returning to a Hong Kong of true Hongkongers, heading to the base of the LegCo, taking off my mask and holding every one in my arms.

光復香港,是一場屬於每個新時代香港人的革命。咁多位香港人,加油。
To liberate Hong Kong, is a revolution of all Hongkongers of this new age.
Hongkongers, keep fighting. 」

One Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Was wir berichten, spiegelt nicht die Meinung einer Regierung wider.

What we report does not reflect the opinion of any government.

我們的報道内容不代表任何政府官方立場。

Berliner Bericht | 2020